General Service Technician
Bo's Auto and Truck Repair has job openings available for a General Service Technician! We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Holbrook, NY.
The General Service Technician is an entry-level position that is responsible for providing general services for vehicle maintenance and repair, such as oil changes and tire rotations. You will also be under the guidance of an experienced automotive technician that will assist you. General Service Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also Bo's Auto and Truck Repair's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. Because of this, a successful general service technician will need to have some experience in automotive repair, but also be a quick-learner who has the ability to receive instructions and follow our shop's procedures. Paying strong attention to detail and being dedicated to honesty, and fairness is important.
General Service Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing general automotive maintenance and repair services across many makes and models
- Completing all work orders correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
- Shop housekeeping, i.e. keep work area clean, safe and organized
- Maintain positive customer relationships
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
- Ability to receive instruction and to follow procedures
- Some or limited training in automotive repair, and committed to keeping up-to-date on automotive knowledge
- Some experience in vehicle maintenance, including the use of tools
Click here to submit your application for this position.
Thank you Larry!!! Followed them from around the corner from my home to Holbrook. Best repair shop, fair prices and honest. Wonderful family owned shop! Everyone is very nice.
Lori Schmidt, 08/28/2022
Ok I've been to many shops and when I tell you that this particular shop is on point I mean it. Mike, Larry and Crystal are amazing in what they do. These mechanics are the real deal. And Crystal is amazing at making you real comfortable in bringing in your vehicle to there shop and rest assured it goes in sick and comes out with a dealer tag trust me. I bought my 2012 wrangler jk to there shop for a constant engine shut off and they nailed it. I highly recommend this shop to everyone stop by you won't be disappointed.
Luis Diaz, 08/28/2022
I know it's hard to believe but I found an honest mechanic. Pleasure to deal with. The man is not looking to overcharge you. He is quite fair. I would highly recommend them.
Gerald Groskopf, 08/28/2022