Bo's Auto and Truck Repair has job openings available for a Service Technician We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Holbrook, NY.
Service technicians are responsible for providing regular maintenance to customer vehicles, as well as inspection and repair of vehicles with operational or safety concerns. Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also Bo's Auto and Truck Repair's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. Because of this, a successful service technician will have a strong understanding of automotive maintenance & repair, strong attention to detail, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Automotive Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing a wide range of automotive maintenance and repair services across many makes and models
- Completing all work orders correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Committed to keeping up to date on automotive knowledge
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
I always take my car to Bo's. They know what they are doing and can always fit your car in. Crystal is great.
Joe Margiotta, 12/22/2022
Always excellent service.
Denise Eoviero, 12/13/2022
Been going to Bo's for a bunch of years at the old location and now at the new... always great service and communication. I've never been surprised at unexpectedly high cost repairs, they have always checked out what needs to be done and let me know the costs before doing the work and will update me as needed as the work progresses. They have never pushed to do any unnecessary work either. Thanks!
Tom M, 10/27/2022