Bo's Auto and Truck Repair has job openings available for a Service Technician We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Holbrook, NY.
Service technicians are responsible for providing regular maintenance to customer vehicles, as well as inspection and repair of vehicles with operational or safety concerns. Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also Bo's Auto and Truck Repair's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. Because of this, a successful service technician will have a strong understanding of automotive maintenance & repair, strong attention to detail, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Automotive Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing a wide range of automotive maintenance and repair services across many makes and models
- Completing all work orders correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Committed to keeping up to date on automotive knowledge
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
I brought my car in for an inspection on Saturday and it was done by mid morning. It’s hard to find places that are open Saturdays for inspections
CarolAnn Lindoe, 02/25/2024
Great prices and honest, friendly mechanics and staff. Highly recommend this shop
Ryan LeStrange, 11/19/2023
Fast service, got the services I requested with no pressure to add on extra services. I will return for my car and also tell my neighbors to visit Bo's for their auto needs!
sharon hall, 09/29/2023